Kindori Gift Card
Give your friends, colleagues, and loved ones the freedom of choice with the Kindori Gift Card.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift cards can be redeemed against all products only at Kindori Moments stores.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift card, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to Kindori Moments Head Office (603) 7972 3803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org providing all details including proof of purchase, gift card number and a photo ID for verification purposes.
- Kindori Moments reserves the right to cancel a gift card if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- Kindori Moments can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees)