Learning something new gets us access to new and different opportunities and the chance to try new experiences that might be the best ones you have ever tried.
Acquiring new skills and knowledge is one of the ways to paint your life to be more colourful. It certainly has to be fun too! :) Here, we have some ideas for you, we are partnering with instructors that can help us achieve both fun and learning. How cool!
Top tips and techniques about cakes baking & decorating, flowers arrangement, DIY jewelleries, calligraphy, how to glam up your own ice cream cakes, and so on… Stay tune for more interesting workshops we are going to offer you…
Finally, learning also fuels our creativity; great ideas can come from making connections between seemingly unrelated things. So, let’s experience it! Wohoo!!
Let’s do it!
Date & Time: 01 June 2019 Saturday (1PM – 3PM)
(1) A flower bouquet of Imported Roses (9 stems) with Eucalyptus to bring home.
(2) Double scoops of Kindori Ice Cream during the workshop
(3) All tools, flowers, wrappers, ribbons are included
Workshop covers the following topics:
- Introduction to different types of roses and eucalyptus (how to differentiate local rose and imported rose)
- Conditioning the roses and eucalyptus before making the hand bouquet (Hands-On)
- Flower arrangement for hand bouquet (Hands-On)
- Wrapping and Ribbon the hand tied bouquet (Hands-On)
By Taste of Memories
Date : 10 June 2019 (Monday)
Date : 11 June 2019 (Tuesday)
Date: 22 June 2019 (Saturday)